US-Bangla Medical College Hospital.
US-Bangla Medical College Hospital have been established under the limited company as a conglomerate offering medical education & research, hospital care as well as future training in nursing services. The complex is at present situated in Tarabo, Rupgonj in Narayangonj district.p>
Because of its own uniqueness, Rupgonj and its rural settings provide an ideal location for establishing the Medical College. With a large hospital, abundantly equipped with modern tools, excellent infrastructure and institutional facilities, a Medical College of high national standard became a natural consequence. It is in the contest that some leading members of the medical profession decide to establish a well equipped and par excellence medical college at Rupgonj, which is affordable to all income groups.
The College at present is entirely self contained with 5 storied buildings with all departments, laboratories, library, museums, dissection hall, lecture gallery, cafeteria, hostels for students of either sex, accommodation facilities for teachers etc. Indeed, the idyll serenity of the campus and the beautifully landscaped terrain provide a pollution free congenial environment for modern method of teaching and learning. The College is affiliated and approved institution of Dhaka University. A general Hospital for Medical services to the local people.
Eligibility for Admission
1. Students who have been in the national merit list published by director general of health sevices, Dhaka are eligible to get admission in the first year MBBS course in US-Bangla Medical College within the scheduled time by the government.
2. Those who passed 0 level and A-Level and have equivalent G.P.A. points are also eligible to apply.
Application form, prospectus and other information are available at the office of US-Bangla Medical College. Completed Application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Procedure of Selection for Students:
1. Selection of students will be made strictly on the basis of the results of the written examination administered by the DG Health.
2. All applications for admission must be submitted in the prescribed form available from the office of the Principal, US-Bangla Medical College.
3. Completed application in prescribed form will be submitted to the office of the Principal, US-Bengal Medical College within prescribed time schedule.
Documents to be submitted by the candidate
1. Certificate of S.S.C. & H.S.C Examination or its equivalent.
2. Testimonial of passing H.S.C. Examination from the Principal of the College from which he/she passed the H.S.C. Examination.
3. Mark Sheets of S.S.C. and H.S.C. Examinations.
4. Certificate from the head of the institution in which the applicant studied last regarding her/his character, career and extra curricular activities.
5. Character certificate from a class 1 Gazetted Officer.
6. Nationality certificate from UP Chairman/Ward Commissioner.
7. 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size and 1(one) stamp size photographs.
8. Acknowledgement slip showing the payment of registration fees for application of admission in first year MBBS class.
9. Original copies of the above documents are to be produced at the time of admission.
10. List of selected candidates will be notified in the Notice Board from time to time.
All information regarding admission will be found on the Notice Board of the US-Bangla Medical College.
Conduct and discipline
Students must observe strict discipline in the college. Non-adherence to these rules and regulations will make the students liable for disciplinary action. On disciplinary grounds the following penalties may be imposed on a student (according to the nature of the offense committed).
2. Fines (Amount to be decided by the authorities).
3. Expulsion from the college (temporarily or permanent) depending on the gravity of the offense committed.Penalties imposed on a student will be recorded in his/her Transcript/testimonial. A student’s name may be struck off from the College Register under the following circumstances:
i. Remaining absent from classes for more than three months without any information.
ii. On disciplinary ground on the advice of the Academic Council.
iii. On non-payment of the College dues within three months of date of payment.
Student attendances are recorded in Attendance Registers. Attendance reports are sent to the Parents/Guardians on a quarterly basis.